Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I have some followers already I cant believe it!!! Today has been a pretty typical day. Mom had a friend come over and I was so excited to see her I couldnt contain my excitement!!! I was smiling so big and wagging my tail so hard but i settled down and mom let me go say hi! I love new people so much. I really wanted to go bye bye's ( car ride) with new friend but mom said no. Instead I got to spend my day sleeping on the couch. I kicked all the other animals off and got it all to myself!!! Right in front of the air conditioning too! Mom says I'm "spoiled".





Pretty typical day here. Can't wait till mom gets off work so we can play!!

If you want to adopt me please go to www.shamrockpets.com. I'm listed under Derby McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment