Thursday, June 9, 2011

Something big is coming........

Not really sure whats happening but something feels different. Mom has been packing a whole bunch of my stuff and my foster brother's stuff up. Last time this happened we went "bye bye" for almost a full week!!! We will see whats happening.

Here is my picture  for the day. This is me just relaxing in my crate. I love to chill in here when my mom is running around doing stuff in the house. As you can see my ball is right next to me. I love to bring my toys in the crate to keep them safe. I really love my crate it makes me feel safe. Sometimes my mom's foster cat will join me but no dogs allowed!


Cant wait to see whats happening soon!!

If you want to adopt me please go to www.shamrockpets.com. I am listed under Derby McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment